We exist to to form and nurture a community of Jesus followers marked by
sharing in the life of God for the life of the world.
That’s the mission of the Church (or at least one way to put it), and yet every local church pursues this mission differently. Our personality, then, is the unique way we at All Saints live out this mission. Our church has identified five unique characteristics that we hope to stay alive to as we continue to experience unavoidable change in the pursuit of our mission.
- Healing Hospitality—a place of welcome and healing for those hurt or wounded
- The Church as Family—a multi-generational community where close relationships are formed and all are encouraged to participate
- Spiritual Formation in the Anglican Way—a commitment to form people into the likeness of Christ within the three streams of Anglicanism: Scripture, Sacrament, and Spirit
- A Heart for Service—a people eager to serve in meaningful ways both “inside” the church and “outside” through vocation, community organizations, and global partners
- Financially Generous and Responsible—we budget according to what is pledged, are financially stable, and give at least 20% of our annual budget outside our church doors