Wednesdays beginning September 2 at 6:30 am
Kevin Vailes at All Saints
For our early risers, contact Kevin if you are interested in meeting at the church with face masks each Wednesday at 6:30 am for Morning Prayer.
Children’s Prayer & Conversation
Wednesdays beginning August 26 at 12:00 pm
Fr. Brian via Facebook Live
All kids are welcome to join us at noon on Wednesdays for children’s prayer and a conversation on the life of Jesus. Contact Fr. Brian. If you are unable to be present at this time of day because of school or other obligations, you can view the stream at a different time on Fr. Brian’s Facebook Page.
Retreat at a Distance
Saturday, September 19 from 8:30 to 11:30 am
Nan Thomas at All Saints
Join us for a morning a part for a guided silent retreat. We will spread out on the church grounds and spend time in the prayers of our Book of Common Prayer and the Scriptures in order to listen to God and deepen our assurance of his love.
More Opportunities to Come
If none of these prayer opportunities works for you, that’s okay. We hope to offer more soon. More importantly, we hope that you will take it upon yourself to pray with others in whatever way works best for you and your family. And if there’s a prayer group or event that you’d like to help get started, please let Fr. Wes or Fr. Brian know. We believe that praying together is essential during this time.
Daily Office Resources
- This website, dailyoffice2019.com, makes practicing the Daily Office easy. Whenever you visit the site, the current office of the day, prayers, and lectionary readings are already pulled in and ready for you to use.
- The Daily Office App for iPhone or iPad.
- View the Book of Common Prayer 2019 in pdf format.
- Purchase the Book of Common Prayer 2019 at Anglican House Publishers.
- Access the Daily Office Booklet and other resources from Anglican Compass.