Quick Links for Sunday, Aug 9
- Bulletin | Join Livestream of 9:00 service
- Children's Ministry Ideas: Family Service Bulletin | At-Home Family Service Suggestions and Music
- Mail Financial Offerings (preferred) to 212 McClellan Rd, 38305 or GIVE ONLINE
- This week's Upcoming Video Calls
Review our regathering guidelines here, the essentials of which are listed below:
- We offer two Morning Prayer services on Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 am.
- Since the nursery and Children’s Church will not yet be offered, please keep your children close at all times.
- Households will sit together, keep six feet of distance from others, and wear masks.
- We support those in our vulnerable population (65+ years old or those with underlying health conditions) if they continue to decide to remain home at this time. A live feed of the 9:00 service will be provided online.
Know that these measures are the result of a collaborative effort that includes guidance from the Province, our Bishop and fellow diocesan clergy, our Vestry, and health workers in our community. While these measures are clearly not ideal (and understandably frustrating), they allow us to regather once again as the Body of Christ while demonstrating love toward others. As conditions continue to improve, these restrictions will ease with time, and our patience will be rewarded.
Other Helpful Links
- ACNA Livestream Page
- BioLogos Video of N. T. Wright and Francis Collins on the Coronavirus
- Handwashing and Coronavirus by Dr. Elisa Song on Healthy Kids | Happy Kids
- Listen to Love and Courage in a Global Pandemic by Allender Center at the Seattle School
- How to Talk to Your Kids about COVID-19 by Jamie D. Aten, Ph.D. on Psychology Today
- How to Stay Emotionally Healthy during the Coronavirus Outbreak by Jamie D. Aten, Ph.D. on Psychology Today
- Spiritual Communion during the COVID-19 Pandemic by Jonathan Warren