Due to this time of social isolation, one of the ways we can continue to stay connected with each other is through online video calls. Below is a list of upcoming video calls for Sunday, May 24 through Thursday, May 28. You can join a call by emailing the designated contact to receive an invite link.
Sunday, May 24
- Parish Zoom Call—Members will receive a link via email to join a video call with the parish at 10:00 am. This Sunday we plan to recognize our graduates.
- Children's Conversation—Email Fr. Brian to receive the link to view a live Children's Conversation on FaceBook at 10:45 am.
- Wonderers—For children ages 9–12, have a parent email Fr. Brian to join a video call this Sunday at 5:00 pm.
- College Check-In—We invite all college students to email Fr. Brian to join a video call this Sunday at 6:00 pm.
Tuesday, May 26
- Morning Prayer—Email Fr. Brian to join a video call for Morning Prayer on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm.
- Surprised by Hope—Email Fr. Wes to join an ongoing discussion at 11:30 am on N. T. Wright's famous book Surprise by Hope.
Wednesday, May 27
- Gospel Reflections—Email Fr. Wes to join a video call discussion at 10:00 am reflecting upon the Gospel readings from our Daily Office Lectionary. Currently we are reading through the Gospel of Luke.
Thursday, May 28
- Morning Prayer—Email Fr. Wes to join a video call for Morning Prayer on Thursdays at 8:00 am.
- Theology of the Body—Email Fr. Brian to join a book club on Theology of the Body on Thursdays at 11:00 am.
- Grief Share—Email Carrie Whaley to join a video call for Grief Share on Thursdays at 7:00 pm.
- Liturgy of the Ordinary—Email Caitlin Roach to join the first meeting of a book club on Tish Warren Harrison's Liturgy of the Ordinary at 7:30 pm.