1st Sunday after the Epiphany Worship
- Enjoy this 1st Sunday after the Epiphany Family Service Bulletin as you worship together with your children.
- In the service bulletin, we suggest several hymns and songs. You are welcome to use these or whatever music your family enjoys!
- Before the service, have the children pick fresh flowers and decorate your worship area.
- If you have a white cloth, drape it over a small table, then place a Bible and two candles on the table to create a central point within your worship space.
- Consider having everyone dress as though they were going to church. Doing so helps to make the day feel different from other days at home, and it prepares your children for worship by engaging them in the routines they normally associate with Sundays.
- Consider ways to involve your children in your worship service. Have them assist with the readings. Get the children to lead their own prayers. All of this is discipleship!
- Be prepared to adapt! The service as written may not work well your family, so use only what is helpful to make the day special and worshipful for you and your children.
- God Bless You!